Monday, March 28, 2011

Palm Springs for a day...

March 2011. It's been, well, interesting.
I fell and smashed up my face and it's been raining non-stop. So when I was invited to spend the day in Palm Springs with friends, I jumped at the chance. When I left Santa Monica it was raining, as it had been all night. Suddenly, when I was @20 miles from Palm Springs the sky was blue and gorgeous!!!!
We had brunch at the fabulous Parker Hotel, with bloody mary's, light and lemony griddle cakes and egg's benedict.




After lunch we stopped at the Viceroy Hotel. It is so small and intimate and gorgeous!



Then back to the house and napping in the sun...perfect day and just what the doctor ordered!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amy I live out here in the desert now, please let me know the next time you will be out.... also check out my web site vandghipwear.com... would love to do a trunk show with you... love Gayle gayleweintraub@gmail.com. You look great and would love to work something out with you.

    ReplyDelete