Monday, June 7, 2010

anyone who knows me knows Ruby-my dog.
one of the best days of my life was the day I adopted her!
I'm so grateful for the many wonderful shelters out there that take in dogs and cats and give them another chance at a happy, healthy life.

if it weren't for the shelters, I wouldn't have Ruby!!!!

one way to help the shelters is to go to  http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ 
there's a tab near the top that says "visit the Animal Rescue Site and click to fund food". it's easy and free and you're helping the shelters get food for the animals. once you sign up you'll get a daily email. all you have to do is click! I do it every day and it feels great!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but post!! What a precious picture of Ruby. Thank you for sharing and making people aware that by adopting you can bring so much love and joy into people's lives. You have brought inspiration to me in my life with your gift of design and creativity in all that your do!! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete